What is this?
Annihilation is a new gamemode based on the Evil Twin ruleset, similar to Brothers n Arms. It's currently under development. Basically it's BnA with different scoring (+3|+2|+1) instead of (+2|-3|+1).
In physics, annihilation means a particle and his antiparticle destroying each other. Well, that's what you should do.
- The ten players play on the map Crystal Scar (aka Dominion Map). They form 5 teams, each has 1 Player from Team 1 and 1 Player (his "brother") from Team 2, so it's recommended to join the game with a premade.
- Going back to base IS allowed.
- Capturing points is not allowed.
- It is NOT allowed to play every champion. Look at THIS list to see who's not allowed.
- You and your brother only have one objective: Kill each other, but don't let others get assists.
- After (15/20/30) minutes, everyone surrenders the game.
- Now each team gets +3 points for every kill (the last hit counts) they got, +1 for every assist, and +2 for every death.
- The team with the most points has won the game.
Optional rules (being tested for development)
- The summoner spells Ghost and Revive may be banned.
- If you are premade, you should use Skype, Teamspeak or something like that. If not, whisper (/w) your brother at gamestart, so you can chat fast with /r.