Version 2 is baaaaad. version 3 will be better :)
Test-version 2 (rule 5, 6 and 10 is new)
What is this?
Capture the Buff is a new gamemode, currently under development. Basically it's similar to Capture the Flag in shooters, with the red buff and blue buff as flags.
- The ten players play on the map Summoner's Rift.
- Champ selection is in Draft Mode.
- The violet team's red buff is called the red flag, the blue team's blue buff the blue flag.
- You are not allowed to kill your own flag-carrying jungle creep (lizard/golem).
- You are only allowed to kill players who carry a buff. If you kill someone who doesn't, the enemy team gets a point, except if the dead player got turret/baron/drake damage (so you can't suicide to get point).
- Healing at base is not allowed.
- When a flag expires:
- If the flag expires by time (3 min buff), the other team gets a point.
- If you get killed by a tower or minion with your own flag, nothing happens.
- If you get killed by a tower or minion with the enemy flag, your team gets a point.
- You are not allowed to get experience from the death of lane minions.
- You are not allowed to kill the other red or blue buff on the bottom half.
- When one team reaches 10 points, it wins and finishes the game. Also after 25 minutes the team with most points wins.