This is another attempt to make a good gamemode out of CTB..
Test-version 3 (now with all buffs, free killing, and capturing at base).
What is this?
Capture the Buff is a new gamemode, currently under development. Basically it's similar to Capture the Flag in shooters, with the red buff and blue buff as flags.
- The ten players play on the map Summoner's Rift.
- Champ selection is in Draft Mode.
- The violet team is not allowed to kill it's own red buff, the blue team is not allowed to kill it's own blue buff.
- The violet team's goal is to capture the blue buffs, the blue team captures the red buffs.
- You ARE NOT allowed to get killed by a turret or minion, except if Rule 10 says so. If you do the enemy gets 1 point.
- Healing at base IS allowed.
- Warding IS allowed, you are also allowed to buy anything except snowball items.
- Each team got to have ar least one CV, and one must be ready anytime.
- You now ARE allowed to get experience from the death of everything.
- When two players of one team are standing at your nexus, carrying both enemy flags, their team gets 2 points. Enemies can check with CV now. Both have to suicide at an enemy turret now, the other team is not allowed to stop them or steal the kill (or 1 point penalty). If someone else is carrying a buff of the same color ('cause there can be more than 2 buffs if its passed around), he has to suicide with them. ALL BUFFS OF THIS COLOR MUST BE REMOVED.
- When one team reaches 10 points, it wins and finishes the game. Also after 25 minutes the team with most points wins.